As one of the simplest application development company, we have the capability to develop and deliver mobile applications for all of the major industries
Our team of agile thinkers is made up of specialists in every area of the mobile application lifecycle. We’re able to translate the market and user data into effective strategies that bring you closer to your business goals.
We design a visual language for your product that includes user interface elements, colours, photography and icons, as well as the various interactions happening throughout the product. When we’re done, we add it all up in an interactive design prototype ready to be showcased.
The development stage is where all the previous product decisions, components and assets come together. This includes mobile development, web components and backend integrations, even artificial intelligence and data science solutions where needed.
Testing and quality control are core parts of delivering a great product and help us make sure nothing slips between the cracks. Our internal testing team will push every bit of the implemented product to reveal all possible cracks and make sure your product works as it’s supposed to.
The product launch is an essential milestone in the life of a product, yet it only marks the beginning of the startup experience. We’ll make sure your product has all the pieces lined up for a lean launch, so you can focus on preparing and implementing your go-to-market plans.
Mobile Development Solution Stack
Say hello to a product team who builds apps that work, scale fast and drive user engagement.
Native iOS Development
You should consider building a native app for iOS when:
- Your users expect great performance and top-class UX from your app
- Your product is monetised through subscriptions or in-app payments instead of ad placements
- You want to build a solid foundation for scalability
- You use heavily the phone’s embedded hardware, like sensors & trackers
Native Android App Development
Our team of Android mobile developers uses Kotlin when building native apps for Android devices. Kotlin is one of the official Android languages, backed by Google and supported by an active community and with in-depth documentation.
You should choose a native Android app when:
- People in your audience use Android devices and they expect the best performance and user experience
- You want to build a great foundation for product scaling
- You build an app where you need precise control over the phone’s embedded functionality at the OS level
React Native App Development
When you want to deal only with one code base but still reach both iOS and Android users, our technology of choice is React Native, as a cross-platform solution. Though a native implementation is still king in the majority of contexts, React Native is the best alternative for building some mobile apps (possibly) faster and without investing in too much code infrastructure from the start
We recommend going for a cross-platform product when:
- You want to launch an app fast & test it with both Android and iOS users
- Your want to invest wisely in validate-first, build scalable later
- You build a simple, functional product where the responsiveness and interactivity of the experience are not essential or tackle use cases where “offline” usage is not key.
Flutter Mobile App Development
We recommend Flutter as an alternative cross-platform solution when you need to launch something fast into the market, using a technology framework that gives you a good head start, with its ready-to-go widgets. The main concern here remains the fact that being a young technology, the community is smaller and the ecosystem still has a bit of maturing to do.