Introducing Our Smart-Website Builder-App
- Best for blogs & websites with minimal functionality
- No coding skills-required
- Import a your Wordpress site to us
- Build a site from your Facebook Page
Get Started Quickly
Choose a pre-built website template/theme, then use our drag-and-drop builder functionality to make it perfect. You're now ready to launch your business website.
- Templates made for your niche
- Easy to design
Stay in the loop
Pro integrations to help you run your business easily.
Make your online presence effective using these helpful integrations. Easily manage your email marketing campaigns, add chats, connect contact forms, and more!
- Understand how your traffic behaves
- Track and analyze your visitors’ actions
- Connect with customers via chat
Instantly awesome on all devices.
You won't need to manually adapt your website to different devices. We've already done that for you.
- Made to adapt every device
- Excellent rendering of images, fonts & colours to different browsers
A free SSL certificate with your custom domain.
Get a free SSL certificate when you buy a custom domain. It really is that simple.
SSL - It's used to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can access it.
- Connect domain from your existing site
- Buy a custom domain with us
Our plan to a successful website
Your website strategy is about being clear on what we need your website to do for each of your target audiences, and what user journey each segment of your target audience will need & want in order for them to engage and ultimately convert.
The website's core message
Research shows that content “above the fold” attracts the most attention – your core messages should be given priority location on every page and sit above the fold. You want to make sure that your website homepage features all of your core messages in a simple and easy to digest format.
- Value Proposition:This is about about what value you provide to your customer.
- Sales Propositions: This is where you can demonstrate an understanding of the key challenges your audience face, and provide insights into the solutions you can provide
Your website needs to be visually stunning but also practical. Consider using white space, bullet points, colour/buttons/typography (to differentiate things like hyperlinks or calls to action) and images to break up the page and make it easy to read.
Google Analytics is going to reveal a lot about who your website visitors are and how they are interacting with your website. Think about how patient you are when you’re navigating the world wide web. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in a matter of seconds, bang – you’re out of there. With this in mind, you need to make accessing, navigating and interacting with your website as simple and easy as possible. Things to think about include:
- Page speed – the quicker the better.
- Contact us (phone, email, live chat/messenger) – think about how and when people may want to get in touch and give them options for any time of day.
- Seamless checkout / enquiry process – where are the drop out points in your path to purchase and what is the cause? Using Google Analytics to find the answer to these questions can help uncover obstacles or issues that you may have otherwise been unaware of, such as issues with the website setup/structure, an over-complicated checkout process, or shipping cost.
- Calls To Action (CTA) – Each page should deliberately lead the user to the next phase in the customer journey. Think about what action you want the user to take after visiting each page of your website, and ensure the CTA features throughout and again at the end of the page in a simple and clear format.
With any website project, it’s important to have the right tracking and reporting in place to record accurate data from all your digital assets. This allows us to start producing the reports we need to see what is working and isn’t working in your marketing. The main focus for us is using Google Analytics to track how people find your website, how engaged they are with your site from each digital channel, and what’s generating outcomes for your business.